ONLINE TICKET RESERVATION VIA ACTS EVENTS
To purchase Wheelchair seat(s) and other inquiries, please email email@example.com
Upon reservation the holder will receive confirmation email or sms within 24hours, if the reservation is successful.
Please pay the amount through the following:
(AFTER RECEIVING THE CONFIRMATION THROUGH EMAIL OR SMS)
1. Bank deposit via Bank of the Philippine Islands
(International Swift Code: BOPIPHMM)
Account Number: 4520 0012 85
Account Name: A Company of Three Strands Event Management
Please send us the deposit slip at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Credit card via PAYPAL
Email address: email@example.com
You have 24hours to hold the said reservation. Unpaid seats will be automatically set available by our system after 24hours from online reservation.
PLEASE BE REMINDED OF THE FOLLOWING:
1. You will be asked to present your vaccination card and VALID ID (or School ID, for children or minors) upon entry to the Samsung Performing Arts Theater building. Kindly ready these ahead to help mitigate long queues outside the establishment.
2. Bring your vaccination card, No Vaccination card, NO ENTRY.
3. Always put your mask on inside the theater.
4. For the unvaccinated: please present a negative RT-PCR test result taken within 72 hours before the show or a negative antigen test result taken a few hours before the show.
5. This E-ticket is valid only for the event and seat for which it was issued and cannot be refunded exchanged or replaced if lost, stolen, or otherwise destroyed.
6. This QR code only allows one entry per scan. Unauthorized duplication or sales of this ticket may prevent your admittance to the event.
7. Management reserves the right, without refunding any amount paid for this E-Ticket, to refuse admission or reject a Holder (a) whose conduct violates any law/regulation and/or Management's rules vis-a-vis the premises, or is deemed by management as unruly, or poses a clear and present danger to the public, or (b) who uses vulgar or abusive language, or (c) for an analogous reason. The holder's breach of the foregoing laws/regulations/rules constitutes an automatic revocation of this license without refund;
8. Holder agrees that his/her personal belongings may be searched upon entry to the event venue.
9. Food, drinks, and smoking are not allowed inside the theater.
10. It is strongly recommended that children under three (3) years of age shall not be brought inside the Theatre unless the Front of House Management consented to lower the age limit. Infants and Babies-in-arms are strictly prohibited inside the Theatre.
11. IMPORTANT! Keep this in a safe place. ACTS Events Management is not responsible for any inconvenience caused by unauthorized duplication. In the event that duplicate copies appear, we reserve the right to refuse entry to all ticket holders and may credit the original purchaser the face value which will constitute full remuneration. You may be requested to present the credit card or the proof of payment used to make this purchase when you enter the venue. The event date and time are subject to change without prior notice.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE:
Outside food and drink are not permitted inside the building. For light fare before your theater experience, please visit any of the 4 concession areas inside the facility. The ushers are tasked to inform the patrons of the policy and to confiscate such items if need be. Rectangular tables are placed per Theatre Door so patrons can leave their items and retrieve them at the end of the show.
CAMERA AND RECORDING DEVICES:
Cameras and all other types of recording devices are not permitted in the Theater during performances unless prior approval or authorization is given by Theatre Management. Flash photography is strictly prohibited during any kind of performance.
As a courtesy to patrons during any kind of Theater performance, the use of mobile phones and other electronic gadgets is strictly prohibited. The ushers are tasked to inform the patrons upon entry to turn off their devices.
LATECOMERS AND LATE SEATING:
Theatre performances are made to start on time unless there is an unavoidable delay. Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the Front of House Management. The FOH Management reserves the right not to allow ticket holders arriving late for any performance to enter the Theatre except during proper breaks in performance activities on the stage. Individual producers retain the right to set their own late seating policy upon consent from Theatre Management.
Smoking is strictly prohibited in any part of the Theatre such as the dressing rooms, stage area, lighting, audio rooms, backstage area, etc.
LOST AND FOUND:
The ushers assigned during a performance are tasked to do pre and post show House Clearing. Items found during the post-show House Clearing are immediately surrendered to the Security Team for proper tagging. Patrons who may wish to retrieve a lost item will be directed to the ACTS EVENTS SATELLITE OFFICE. Please call at (+63917 923 7453)
In case of any medical emergency, the ushers are tasked to immediately call the attention of the medical team stationed near Door 3.
CHILDREN & INFANTS:
It is strongly recommended that children under three (3) years of age shall not be brought inside the Theatre unless the Front of House Management consented to lower the age limit. Infants and Babes-in-arms are strictly prohibited inside the Theatre.
Only ticketed patrons are allowed inside the Theater. The Theater has a strict “NO TICKET, NO ENTRY” policy. Theatre Management prohibits individual producers to release tickets more than the house capacity.
Our doors open (1) one hour before the show. Late-comers will be allowed to enter the theater at a suitable time in the performance.
Only water is allowed at the backstage area and dressing rooms.
The Samsung Performing Arts Theater does not have specific rules as to what you should wear to the theater (as long as you are fully clothed). We suggest you dress for the occasion. Think of going to the theater as a special occasion. Casual attire is perfectly acceptable, but casual does not mean sloppy. Be comfortable, but polished.
SAMSUNG PERFORMING ARTS THEATER | FAQ
How do I get to the Samsung Performing Arts Theater?
The Samsung Performing Arts Theater is located inside Circuit Makati Estate. Located at the heart of Makati City, you will find that the theater is centrally located and easily accessible from anywhere within the Metro. For step by step directions, including options on getting to the theater by car or public transportation please click here.
Where can I park?
There are over 1,000 open and covered multi-level parking spaces within the Circuit Estate. The closest parking to the theater is a basement parking with entry immediately in front of the main entrance theater drop-off. For a parking map, please click here.
Can I bring outside food to the theater?
Outside food and drink are not permitted inside the building. For light fare before your theater experience, please visit any of the 4 concession areas inside the facility. For more do’s and don’ts and theater etiquette, please click here.
Are there dining options close by?
The Samsung Performing Arts Theater is located at Circuit Makati, a lifestyle destination in the heart of the city. A variety of dining options and shops are a few minutes’ walk from the theater. For a complete listing and information, please click here.
If you have more general information questions regarding SAMSUNG PERFORMING ARTS THEATER & Event Tickets, please get in touch with SMS at +63917.9237453