ONLINE TICKET RESERVATION
To purchase Wheelchair seat(s) and other inquiries, please call ACTS Events at (+632) 7719.4062 or email email@example.com
Upon reservation the holder will receive confirmation email or sms within 24hours, if the reservation is successful.
Please pay the amount through the following:
(AFTER RECEIVING THE CONFIRMATION THROUGH EMAIL OR SMS)
1. Bank deposit via Bank of the Philippine Islands
(International Swift Code: BOPIPHMM)
Account Number: 4520 0012 85
Account Name: A Company of Three Strands Event Management
Please send us the deposit slip at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Credit card via PAYPAL
Email address: email@example.com
You have 24hours to hold the said reservation. Unpaid seats will be automatically set available by our system after 24hours from online reservation.
PLEASE BE REMINDED OF THE FOLLOWING:
1. You will be asked to present your vaccination card and VALID ID (or School ID, for children or minors) upon entry to the Theater building. Kindly ready these ahead to help mitigate long queues outside the establishment.
2. Bring your vaccination card, No Vaccination card, NO ENTRY.
3. Always put your mask on inside the theater.
4. For the unvaccinated: please present a negative RT-PCR test result taken within 72 hours before the show or a negative antigen test result taken a few hours before the show.
5. This E-ticket is valid only for the event and seat for which it was issued and cannot be refunded exchanged or replaced if lost, stolen, or otherwise destroyed.
6. This QR code only allows one entry per scan. Unauthorized duplication or sales of this ticket may prevent your admittance to the event.
7. Management reserves the right, without refunding any amount paid for this E-Ticket, to refuse admission or reject a Holder (a) whose conduct violates any law/regulation and/or Management's rules vis-a-vis the premises, or is deemed by management as unruly, or poses a clear and present danger to the public, or (b) who uses vulgar or abusive language, or (c) for an analogous reason. The holder's breach of the foregoing laws/regulations/rules constitutes an automatic revocation of this license without refund;
8. Holder agrees that his/her personal belongings may be searched upon entry to the event venue.
9. Food, drinks, and smoking are not allowed inside the theater.
10. It is strongly recommended that children under three (3) years of age shall not be brought inside the Theatre unless the Front of House Management consented to lower the age limit. Infants and Babies-in-arms are strictly prohibited inside the Theatre.
11. IMPORTANT! Keep this in a safe place. ACTS Events Management is not responsible for any inconvenience caused by unauthorized duplication. In the event that duplicate copies appear, we reserve the right to refuse entry to all ticket holders and may credit the original purchaser the face value which will constitute full remuneration. You may be requested to present the credit card or the proof of payment used to make this purchase when you enter the venue. The event date and time are subject to change without prior notice.
THE THEATRE AT SOLAIRE | ETIQUETTE
FOOD AND BEVERAGE:
Food and Beverages bought in or outside of the Property is strictly prohibited inside the Theatre. The ushers are tasked to inform the patrons of the policy and to confiscate such items if need be. Rectangular tables are placed per Theatre Door so patrons can leave their items and retrieve them at the end of the show.
CAMERA AND RECORDING DEVICES:
Cameras and all other types of recording devices are not permitted in the Theatre during performances unless prior approval or authorization is given by Theatre Management. Flash photography is strictly prohibited during any kind of performance.
As courtesy to patrons during any kind of Theatre performance, the use of mobile phones and other electronic gadgets is strictly prohibited. The ushers are tasked to inform the patrons upon entry to turn off their devices.
LATECOMERS AND LATE SEATING:
Theatre performances are made to start on time unless there is an unavoidable delay. Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the Front of House Management. The FOH Management reserves the right not to allow ticket holders arriving late for any performance to enter the Theatre except during proper breaks in performance activities on the stage. Individual producers retain the right to set their own late seating policy upon consent from Theatre Management.
Smoking is strictly prohibited in any part of the Theatre such as the dressing rooms, stage area, lighting, audio rooms, backstage area, etc. Performers and Theatre guests may smoke only at designated areas.
LOST AND FOUND:
The ushers assigned during a performance are tasked to do pre and post show House Clearing. Items found during the post-show House Clearing are immediately surrendered to the Security Team for proper tagging. Patrons who may wish to retrieve a lost item will be directed to the ACTS EVENTS SATELLITE OFFICE. Please call at (+632- 77194062)
In case of any medical emergency, the ushers are tasked to immediately call the attention of the medical team stationed near Door 5.
CHILDREN & INFANTS:
It is strongly recommended that children under two (2) years of age shall not be brought inside the Theatre unless the Front of House Management consented to lower the age limit. Infants and Babes-in-arms are strictly prohibited inside the Theatre.
Only ticketed patrons are allowed inside the Theatre. The Theatre has a strict “NO TICKET, NO ENTRY” policy. Theatre Management prohibits the individual producers to release tickets more than the house capacity.
Our doors open 30 minutes before the show. Late-comers will be allowed to enter The Theatre at a suitable time in the performance.
Only water is allowed at the backstage area and dressing rooms.
A smart casual dress code should be strictly observed at all Theatre performances.
THE THEATRE AT SOLAIRE | FAQS
Where do you recommend parking?
Members of the audience are recommended to park at The Shoppes and Theatre Parking building.
Guests can also use the Level 2 Parking that has a direct access to The Theatre and will not require guests to pass through the Casino floor.
Is smoking permitted within The Theatre?
Is The Theatre accessible to wheelchairs?
Yes. The Theatre is equipped with ramps and elevators that allow easy access. There are also dedicated PWD (persons with disabilities) seats in the Orchestra section only. Kindly inform the ushers before the show if you are in need of assistance to the PWD seats.
(Please call ++63917.9237453 for PWD Ticket purchase)
Are refreshments available?
Yes. Refreshments and light snacks will be available for purchase in The Theatre Café at The Theatre lobby.
However, food and drinks are not permitted inside The Theatre.
If you have more general information questions regarding THE THEATRE at Solaire & Event Tickets, please get in touch with call +63.2.7719.4062 or message +63917.9237453